CADILLAC GENEVA 2017
THE EUROPEAN RETURN
- Introduce the European Market to the new Cadillac architectural statement by communicating and generating a globally consistent architectural brand expression that is inline with the current brand positioning of Cadillac.
- "WOW" our consumers and change their perceptions of Cadillac, showing off the brand as bold, sophisticated and optimistic.
- Find a way beyond pure vehicle display, to allow engagement with the Cadillac brand and generate new leads.
In Europe, Cadillac is not part of the relevant brands for premium brands for premium car buyers yet, due to the face that the brand awareness among the target audience is very low. Visitors need to experience Cadillac as a refined premium brand. Europe is considered as a market in which Cadillac will pioneer new ideas, hence the brand experience needs to be compelling and unexpected. We need to connect the Cadillac bran with individuals that have achieved a disrupting business culture, we need to spoil innovative consumers and inspire them to take a risk.
- Design a A- B+ kit that is potentially modular and can be leveraged for other markets globally.
- Leverage our International Show LED proportions for reuse of video content.
INFUSING BRAND IDENTITY
LOCATION IN THE HALL
SPACE PLANNING ALLOCATION
JOHAN'S EXECUTIVE OFFICE
UWE'S EXECUTIVE OFFICE
EXECUTIVE CONFERENCE ROOMS